- North Shore-LIJ achieves an
operating gain of
or about $87.5 million on $7.4 billion
in total revenue (inclusive of an unanticipated
favorable multi-year CMS settlement).
- In another reflection of its strong financial
position, the health system
“days-of-cash-on-hand” to 113.
- The North Shore-LIJ Medical Group
$900 million in revenue.
- North Shore-LIJ received
million in gifts and pledges.
- A concert featuring the Grammy Award-
winning band Train raises
for Medical Research.
- The 22nd
Annual Partners Council Fall
Luncheon & Fashion Show
North Shore University Hospital
for Women’s Health.
- Nearly 5,000 walkers participate in the
Every Woman Matters Walk
hosted by the North
Shore-LIJ Health System
and the Commerce and Industry Council,
raising over $318,000 for
for Women’s Health
Since the walk’s inception in 2010,
close to $1.8 million has been raised in support
of women’s health programs and services.
- Lenox Hill Hospital’s Autumn Ball
raises $1.6 million to fund the continuing
growth and expansion of the
renowned clinical programs.